"Coronaviruses" are a large family of viruses common in animals and humans. Coronaviruses found In humans cause diseases ranging from the common cold to the harsher SARS, or Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, first found in 2003 named as "SARS-CoV-1". The current pandemic strain is named "SARS-CoV-2" / "2019-nCoV" or "novel coronavirus" and causes the disease known as COVID-19, or Coronavirus Disease 2019 . The illness of COVID-19 develops mainly in the lungs and may range from mild in some, to very severe causing death in others (which has mostly correlated with pre-existing medical conditions, as the body's respiration is severly taxed).
- BC Self Assessment Tool
- 811 Health Line - Self Assessment (Medical, Mental Health, Healthy Eating Information) -- 811healthline.ca
BC + Canadian Health Info:
- Health Link BC (healthlinkbc.ca)
- Canadian ISC - Indigenous communities
- Health Canada (canada.ca/en/public-health)
- WorkSafeBC Advisory (worksafebc.com)
- Metis Nation BC (MNBC) COVID-19 Info page
News and Interesting:
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware the following articles are the opinion of others and may not agree with the current official narrative. However, they have been curated to support the intent of well reasoned and based on verifiable facts. Some of the information, by the nature of the topic, may be anxiety inducing. Proceed under your own recognizance, and refer to the above links otherwise.
- Facts about Covid-19 - Swiss Policy Research
- Studies on Covid-19 lethality - swprs.org
- A Covid-19 Strategy - swprs.org
- Event 201 - Global Pandemic Excersise (Oct 18, 2019) (http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.html)
- 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Paper - How a Pandemic is Used to Establish Global Power - needtoknow.news